A substance that absorbs light and so promotes a chemical reaction, without changing its own characteristics.
Various phenomena arise when a TiO2 (titanium oxide) photo catalyst absorbs ultra-violet light.
Sputtering approach is superior to the wet method in the following ways:
- Strong film! → Long lasting characteristics
- Uniform film thickness → Beautiful finish (managed at nanometer level)
- Easy automation of the manufacturing process.
- Quick equipment start-up.
- Simplified production system.
BM-1400PC Photo Catalysts (Hydrophilic Mirror) Sputtering Equipment